CHICKEN CHEESE CROQUETTES
- Boiled chicken (shredded) ½ kg
- Potato 1 boiled and mashed
- Butter 50g
- Black Pepper 1 tsp
- White pepper 1/2 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Chinese Salt ½ tsp
- Fresh coriander chopped 2 tbsp
- Cheddar Cheese 1 tbsp (shredded)
- Eggs 2
- Bread crumbs 1 cup
- Oil for frying
- 1. In a bowl take chicken then add mashed potato, butter, black pepper, white pepper, salt, Chinese salt, green coriander and cheddar cheese in it and mix it properly
- 2.Now make croquettes and then dip it in beaten eggs and then fold it once in bread crumbs.
- 3.Put oil as required in a pan and fry it. Delicious chicken cheese croquettes are ready.Serve hot with ketchup.