HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE ICECREAM
Cream 400 ml
Caster sugar 15 tbsp
Cocoa powder 6 tbsp
1. In a bowl separate egg yolks,only beat egg white until it becomes fluffy.
2. Put egg yolks one by one and beat again.
3. Now add sugar in it and beat well.
4. In another bowl beat cream and then add egg mixture in it,beat again.
5. Then add cocoa powder and mix well until it gets a smooth texture.
6. Now put this mixture in an icecream bowl sprinkle some chocolate chips on it and freeze it overnight.
Serve with chocolate wafers to enhance its taste.