CHOCOLATE WALNUT BROWNIES
All purpose flour (maida) 100 g
Butter 50 g
Cream 100 ml
Sugar 100 g
Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
Salt a pinch
Walnut 100 g
Baking powder 1/2 tsp
1. In a pan add butter, chocolate, cream. Cook it on low heat until all things melts then mix them well.
2. In a bowl beat eggs and add salt and vanilla essence in it.
3. Add egg mixture in butter mixture and mix them well.
4. Now add all purpose flour and baking powder in it. Mix well.
5. Grease the baking tray well and pour the mixture in it. Now sprinkle walnut over it and mix slightly.
6. Bake in oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
Enjoy freshly baked homemade brownies.