DELICIOUS PRAWN TEMPURA
- Prawns 8-10 (medium sized)
- Baking Soda 2 tbsp
- All purpose flour 1 cup
- Eggs 3
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tbsp
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Bread crumbs (finely crushed) 1 cup
- 1. In a pan first heat oil at medium flame for frying.
- 2. Cut prawns from centre length wise.
- 3. In a bowl put prawns, baking powder, baking soda, black pepper powder, salt ,vinegar and corn flour. Mix well. Marinate it for 1 hour.
- 4. In another bowl beat eggs and in third one put all purpose flour.
- 5. Then dip marinated prawns in all purpose flour then in egg one by one.Then one coat of bread crumbs. Then fry at medium flame until golden brown color appears.
- 6. Crispy prawn tempura is ready served it with sauce.