CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE SPAGHETTI
Spaghetti 450 g
Salt to taste
Oil 4-5 tbsp
Chicken (cut into strips) 250 g
Black pepper powder 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Soy sauce 1 tbsp
Vinegar 1 tbsp
Chilli sauce 1 tbsp
Tomato ketchup 3-4 tbsp
Green chillies (chopped) 2
Capsicum (chopped) 1
Spring onion (chopped) 1
Cabbage (chopped) 1
Onion(chopped) 1 (small)
1. In a bowl put chicken, black pepper powder, red chilli powder, salt, vinegar and 1 tbsp of oil mix it well and marinate it for at-least 1/2 hour.
2. Take a pan and boil water in it than add 1 tsp of salt and 1 tbsp of oil in it and then add spaghetti and cook it until done. After spaghetti are done rinse them with tap water and add little oil in it and put aside.
3. In a pan heat 2 tbsp of oil add chopped onion in it and fry until golden brown then add ginger garlic paste and cook for 20sec.
4.Then add marinated chicken in it and cook for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is done.
5. After that add all chopped vegetable (capsicum,cabbage,spring onion,green chillies) and mix well.
6. Then add tomato ketchup mix it and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
7. After cooking for 2-3 minutes remove the pan from heat and add chilli sauce and soy sauce and mix it well.
8. Dish it out and garnish it with chopped coriander.Enjoy tasty and hot chicken spaghetti.