- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a medium baking dish.
- 2. Add spaghetti to the boiling water with 1 tbsp salt cook for 7-8 minutes or until they are done then drain, and set aside by adding 1 tbsp oil.
- 3. Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat . Add onions and cook until soft and light brown, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook for 1 minute more. Add ground beef, season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning, and for about 8 minutes.
- 4. Then add in crushed tomatoes and basil and simmer until slightly reduced, about 10 minutes. Season with more salt and pepper to taste.
- 5. Add boiled spaghetti, then transfer to baking dish and top with mozzarella and Parmesan. Bake until cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
- 6. Garnish with parsley. Serve hot enjoy with loved ones.