BITE SIZE BREAD PIZZAS
- Sandwich bread 4 slices
- Chicken 250 g boiled
- Mozzarella cheese 1/2 cup shredded
- Tomatoes sauce 1/2 cup
- Onion 1 (chopped)
- Capsicum 1 (sliced)
- Olives 1tbsp (sliced)
- Coriander leaves as required (chopped)
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- Butter as required
- 1.Preheat oven at 180 degree C.
- 2. In a bowl add chicken, salt, black pepper in it and mix well.
- 3.Cut each bread slice into 4 squares and spread tomato mixture with knife on them.
- 4. Now add chicken, onion, olives, capsicum on them. Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on top and garnish with coriander.
- 5.Set bread slices on a baking tray and bake at 180 degree C till cheese melt.
- 6. Serve delicious Chili Cheese Bread Pizzas with ketchup.