- 1. Heat about 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- 2. Add chicken in pan. Then add salt, red chilli flakes and black pepper. Cook until the chicken becomes golden brown from one side, atleast for 6 minutes.
- 3. Flip chicken, continue cooking for another 3-4 minutes to sear the other side, then add cheese and sliced tomatoes.
- 4. Cover the pan and cook until the chicken is cooked thoroughly and the cheese has melted.
- 5. Add pasta to the cooked chicken. Mix well. Add ketchup and mix again. Garnish with tomatoes and basil leaves. Enjoy delicious cheesy chicken Italian pasta.