CHICKEN CORN SOUP
Boneless Chicken 1/2 kg (shredded)
Corn (grinded) 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Ginger garlic paste 1 1/2 tbsp
Black pepper powder 1 tsp
White pepper powder 1/2 tsp
Corn flour 4 tbsp
Soy sauce 4 tbsp
Vinegar 2 tbsp
Chilli sauce 2 tbsp
Water as required
1. First boil chicken with ginger garlic paste and salt.
2. Boil corns in another pan.
3. When chicken becomes tender, make it shredded.
4. Now add water in a pan, add shredded chicken, salt( if needed), white pepper powder, black pepper powder and corn flour and cook until it becomes thick.
5. Now add soy sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Yummy chicken corn soup is ready. Serve hot