Wednesday, 24 January 2018
January 24, 2018
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL CHEESECAKE
Chocolate wafer cookies crumbs 1-1 1/2 cup
Sugar 1 cup
Heavy cream 3/4 cup
Bittersweet chocolate (not unsweetened), chopped 1/4 cup
Sour cream 1/2 cup
Cream cheese, softened 1/3 cup
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Oil 3-4 tbsp
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Make crumb crust in the greased baking pan , using chocolate wafer cookies and set aside.
3. Cook sugar in a dry heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring with a fork constantly, until melted.
4. Cook caramel without stirring, until deep golden. Remove from heat and add heavy cream.
5. Cook over low heat, with constant stirring, until caramel is dissolved. Remove from heat and whisk in chocolate until smooth. Then add sour cream.
6. Beat cream cheese with an electric beater until fluffy, then beat in chocolate mixture on low speed. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, then add vanilla extract, beating on low speed until each ingredient is properly mixed.
7. Then pour the mixture in greased baking pan having crust and bake for 50 minutes, atleast or until the toothpick inserted keep out clean.