Oil 1/4 cup
Onion (Chopped) 3 tbsp
Ginger and Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
Carrot (Chopped) 1
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder 1 tbsp.
Vinegar 2 tbsp
Sugar 1/2 tsp
Oregano 1/2 tsp
Softened Butter 4 tbsp
Milk 1/2 liter
Cinnamon 1/2 tsp
Tomato paste 4 tbsp
Water as required
Lasagna Sheets 8
Ketchup 4 tbsp
Parmesan cheese 1/2 cup (grated)
Mozzarella cheese 1/2 cup (grated)
All purpose flour 1 cup
Tomato for garnishing
Onion for garnishing
Capsicum for garnish
1. In a cooking pan, add little oil, onion,ginger and garlic paste, carrot and cook for a while.
2. Now, add mince and cook until mince is done.
3. Now, add tomato paste, Salt, Black pepper powder, Vinegar, ketchup, sugar, oregano and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. In another cooking pan, add butter, all purpose flour, cinnamon powder, milk, salt, Black pepper powder and cook until thick gravy formed. White sauce is ready.
5. In a cooking pot, add water (for boiling), salt, lasagna sheets and let them boil.
6. In a bowl, add cooking oil, place the boiled lasagna sheets, cooked mince, white sauce, sheet, ketchup, cooked mince, white sauce and at the end use Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, tomato, capsicum and onion for garnishing.
7. Now cover with foil and bake in oven for 15 minutes on 180 °C.
8. Your creamy cheesy lasagna is ready to eat. Enjoy!