Boneless Fish 1/2 kg (cubed)
Corn flour 3 tbsp
white pepper powder 1/4 tsp
Black pepper powder 1/2 tspKetchup 1/2 cup
Oil 2 tbsp
Capsicum 2 (cubed)
Tomato 3-4 (chopped)
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbspGreen chilies 2 (chopped)
Chinese salt 1 tbsp
Vinegar 3 tbsp
Soya sauce 2 tbsp
Chilli sauce 1 1/2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Sugar 1/4 tsp
1. In a bowel add fish, than add salt, white pepper, black pepper, vinegar and mix them all
2. Now take a pan and heat oil in it then add ginger garlic paste and saute for 1 minute.
3. Then add marinated Fish and chopped tomatoes in this hot oil and cook until the fish tenders.( Add little water if needed).
4. Now add green chilies, capsicum, ketchup, soya sauce, chilli sauce, Chinese salt, sugar and cook it for 2 minutes.
5. Add corn flour (mix in water) and cook until the gravy becomes thick.6. Your tasty Fish Manchurian is ready. Serve hot with fried rice.