Fish 1 kg
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Whole black pepper 4-5
Large cardamom 2-3
Black cumin seeds 1/4 tsp
Yogurt 250 g
Salt to taste
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Oil as required
1. Marinate fish with garlic paste and fry it in little oil for 10-15 minutes at low flame.
2. Heat oil in a pan add onion and ginger garlic paste saute until golden brown.
3. Now add all spices and add little water and cook until the onion becomes tender.
4. Then add yogurt and cook with constant stirring for atleast 5-7 minutes.
5. Now add fried fish in it and cook for 10 minutes.