2. Put chicken breasts in a bowl sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Saute the garlic in butter for about 1 minute, just to soften. Add basil leaves. Spread the mixture over each chicken breast, add some sliced or grated mozzarella cheese over it.
4. Beat the egg in a shallow bowl.
5. In a another bowl, combine the bread crumbs and parsley.
6. Dip the chicken breasts in the egg, coat well, then coat with bread crumbs. Arrange the chicken breast on the baking sheet. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
7. In another pan, heat 3 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add garlic, green onions, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and crushed black pepper. Cook with constant stirring, for atleast 1 minute then add all purpose flour and stir until properly mixed.
8. Add cream and cook for 2 minutes.
9. Yummy mozzarella stuffed chicken is ready to serve. Enjoy it with sauce.