Boneless chicken 1/2 kg
Chicken stock 1 cup
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder 1/2 tbsp
White pepper powder 1/4 tsp
Crushed red chillies 1/4 tsp
Ketchup 1/4 cup
Chilli sauce 1 1/2 tbsp
Soy sauce 2 tbsp
Sugar 1/2 tsp
Red food colour 1/4 tsp
Corn flour 4 tbsp
Spring onion chopped for garnishing
1. In a bowl, add chicken, salt, vinegar, corn flour, soy sauce, black pepper powder and mix it well.
2. Marinate it atleast for an hour. After that in a pan add cooking oil and ginger garlic paste and then add chicken in it and stir it until golden brown.
3. Now add salt, crushed red chillies, white pepper powder, soy sauce, ketchup, sugar, black pepper powder and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Now add, chicken stock, corn flour mixed with water and cook until the gravy becomes thick
5. Tasty Schezwan now ready garnish with spring onion. Serve with Boiled Rice or fried rice.