SPECIAL SHRIMP AND NOODLES SOUP
Noodles 250 g
Ginger (chopped) 1 tsp
Garlic (chopped) 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder 1/2 tbsp
White Pepper powder 1/2 tsp
Red chilli flakes 1/4 tsp
Worcestershire sauce 2 tbsp
Soy sauce 4 tbsp
Chilli sauce 4 tbsp
Vinegar 4 tbsp
Parsley 2 tbsp (chopped)
Green coriander 2-3 tbsp (chopped)
Oil 3 tbsp
Water 4 cup
1. First boil noodles with salt and drain with tap water. Keep aside by mixing 1 tbsp oil.
2. In a pan heat oil and add chopped ginger and garlic saute for 2 minutes.
3. Then add shrimp and all spices (salt, black pepper powder, white pepper powder, red chilli flakes) mix well also add water and cook until the shrimps tender.
4. Now add noodles in it. Let it cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add all sauces (chilli sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce) mix well and turn off the flame.
6. Pour soup in a bowl, garnish with parsley and green coriander. Serve hot