Olive oil 3 tbsp
1. In a bowl, whisk 1 egg and add milk, salt, black pepper powder, onion, tomato, lemon juice and beat well until smooth.
2. Heat oil in a pan, and add beaten egg and shallow fry it on low flame until golden brown.
3. Boil chicken with salt and black pepper powder until done. Then roll it in a flour and then in beaten egg and shallow fry it until golden brown.
4. Toast the bread slices until little crispy and then put the layer of mayonnaise on each slice.
5. Now add chicken, lettuce leaf and cheese slice, then put the second slice and add fried egg, lettuce leaf and cheese slice and then put the third bread slice. Cut it into two triangles and enjoy yummy club sandwich with fries.