CHOCOLATE CAKE - VERY EASY TO MAKE AND VERY DELICIOUS
All purpose flour 15 tbsp
Caster sugar 15 tbsp
Baking powder 1 1/2 tsp
Baking soda 1/2 tsp
Cocoa powder 1/4 cup
Oil 1/2 cup
Olpers cream 1 pack
Chocolate syrup 1/4 cup
1. Preheat a deep pan for atleast 15 minutes with lid and put stand inside it.
2. In a pan, add cream and mix chocolate syrup in it. Cook on very low flame for 1-2 minutes only. Cool at room temperature then refrigerate it for an hour or two.
3. In a bowl beat eggs well then add 1/4 cup of oil in it.
4. In another bowl, sieve all purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and mix well.
5. Now add egg mixture in it slowly and mix it with light hands.
6. Mix well until a proper batter is obtained.
7. Grease baking pan with oil and put batter in it.
8. Bake it in preheated pan for atleast an hour or until the cake is done (check it by inserting toothpick or knife) at low flame.
9. When cake is done remove it from heat cool at room temperature, then remove it from baking pan with the help of knife.
10. Put chocolate frosting on it and add chocolate chips or rainbow sprinkle or garnish with chocolate syrup as you like.